Food Safety & Preventative Maintanence Practices for Commercial Kitchens
Presented by the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce in Partnership with SDG&E's Innovation Center
An Ounce of Prevention...
Food Safety is always top of mind when you are operating a commercial foodservice establishment. FSTC is teaming up with Abraham Wilson, AKA Mr. Food Safety to discuss the important role that preventative maintenance plays in food safety. FSTC's Denis Livchak will talk about the importance of maintaining cooking equipment, refrigeration, ice machines and water heating in relation to food safety.
Its going to be an information filled seminar that will have you walking away with tips and tricks to help you keep your food safe!
Attendees will learn:
• Basic food safety essentials.
• The best locations for refrigeration.
• Hot water temperature requirements.
• The best method for thawing frozen food items.
• Preventative maintenance practices to keep your refrigeration food safe.
This class is eligible for continuing education units from the Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI).