North County Thriving Forum
Name: North County Thriving Forum
Date: April 27, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
Live Well San Diego presents North County Thriving Forum. County Board of Supervisors Vice-Chair Kristin Gaspar and Supervisor Bill Horn, along with the Live Well San Diego Community Leadership Team, invite you to attend this forum to celebrate and enhance our collective efforts for a healthy, safe, and thriving North County.
- What it means to thrive in the North County
- Attendees include community stakeholders representing cities, education, community-based and faith-based organizations, arts, workforce, businesses, local economic development and residents.
- collaboration with community partners and leveraging resources in order to develop actionable goals for North County to support the Live Well San Diego Thriving Plan.
- light refreshments served
- Learn more about Live Well San Diego at http://www.livewellsd.org
- Learn more about THRIVING at http://sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/live_well_san_diego/thriving.html